Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Project Car

I'm planning on building a new project car for some rallying. I haven't decided what shell I'm going to use, but I will be doing a motor swap on a lightweight body. I'm debating on fwd or awd as with awd my options become a bit more limited. I'm leaning towards a JDM vehicle because they tend to be much lighter and nimble where as American cars tend to be heavier with more ponies. A foxbody 1989 must GT sits in my garage begging to be modded, but I'm not so sure I want to use it. This decision will be a very difficult one and I might end up just getting a sports bike in place of a rally car. I'm getting an evo X for my track vehicle so this is mainly just a side project.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have your hands full with the build, make sure you take pictures at every stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Make sure you keep us updated with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As our fellow friends have said, take pictures at different stages and write a brief description of each one! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete